The Arizona Corporation Commission Launches eCorp – A Site Providing Enhanced Services for Businesses: http://eCorp.azcc.gov
- Search to see if your business name is available
- Learn where to start
- Get statistical data about Arizona businesses
- Get copies of your company’s filing and status
- Get their current processing times
- A Services page for quick access to available services such as online Certificates of Good Standing, annual report email reminders, and records requests
- Ten Steps to Starting a Business in Arizona.
- It’s compatible with the major web browsers and mobile devices.
Here’s a video tour and tutorial of the site:
All corporations and LLCs doing business in Arizona must file their business entity documents with the Corporation Commission. There are approximately 198,145 corporations and 643,498 LLCs registered to do business in our state. Last year, the Commission received 373,067 business filings.