“The quickest way to become an old dog is to stop learning new tricks.”
– John Rooney1
Entrepreneurs need to never stop learning. The moment you do, you’re saying to yourself, “I quit.”
Whether it’s business classes from accounting to social media marketing, today’s business owner needs to stay on top of the latest business trends and technologies. You can bet your target market is tech savvy, so you have to be.
Furthering your education, no matter what field or industry you are in will benefit you greatly. Costs are tax deductible. Take advantage of organizations like SCORE, the BBB, SBDC, chambers of commerce and others who offer free or inexpensive classes for the public and members.
Below is a SlideShare presentation on
What is Entrepreneurial Learning?
- Learning and acting in innovative opportunistic ways
- Moving between ideas and activities: applied creativity
- Recognizing, creating and acting on opportunities
- Social interactions for self and social learning
- Imaginative use of technology
- Creating multiple forms of value
- Initiating and managing organizations
- Transformative, social, imaginal, emotional and experiential
- Allies in a range of contexts
“Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know.”
– Daniel Boorstin1