As an entrepreneur, you had to create a business plan for your business when you started up. It included an executive summary, financials, marketing plan and some forecasting. But how far into the future did you go? 1 year? 5 years? 10 years?
A question you need to ask yourself — and many business owners overlook this — is What’s Your Exit Strategy?
- How long are YOU planning to run your business?
- When do you see yourself exiting the business?
- What happens when you retire or can no longer run it?
- Does it go to your children? Would they want it?
- Are you going to sell it?
In this video from Lynda.com, author David Crenshaw explains some of the options you have. Watch it, then look at your options below…..
This probably got you thinking and you have more questions than answers. So, attend…
Thursday, October 15, 2015, 1-4 pm at Greater Phoenix SCORE. $25. Click here to register and for details.
If you need a business coach, a Greater Phoenix SCORE mentor can help you for free! Click here to schedule an appointment.