By Giselle Aguiar, AZ Social Media Wiz
Poor Google+ — it’s so misunderstood. Most business owners just don’t know its importance as a part of the Google family, its connection to the Google search engine, its power in getting your content indexed in the search engine and boosting your search engine results page (SERP) ranking.
In this video overview, I explain why every business needs to be on Google Plus:
Points to remember:
- If you have a local, brick-and-mortar business, make sure you have a Google+ Local verified business page
- Set up your YouTube account from your G+ business page
- Follow people you’d like to know, +1 and share their posts – be active
- Your goal is to have 100 active followers
- Share your blog posts so they’ll get indexed in the search engine
This Friday, May 9, 2014, I’m teaching Part 2 — Google+ & YouTube — of the Social Media Marketing BootCamp 4 at the Greater Phoenix SCORE offices. Click here for more info. There are only a few spaces left!
Giselle Aguiar, founder of AZ Social Media Wiz is a social media, inbound and content marketing strategist & trainer helping small to mid-sized business owners learn how to leverage the power of social media marketing, increase traffic to their websites, generate leads, increase brand awareness and establish themselves as experts in their fields. As with anything in business, using the right tools in the right way and at the right time are critical parts to your success. Learn from someone who’s known the Internet since it’s infancy. Official Social Media, Newsletter and Blog Manager for Greater Phoenix SCORE. Social media training – 1-on-1 or for groups. WordPress sites and blogs. http://azsocialmediawiz.com 602-738-1700