You only have one chance to make a first impression!
That still holds true for everything even more so for when you’re pitching your fabulous business idea to potential investors – if you’re looking to go the crowdfunding route. The infographic below gives a step-by-step outline for creating your slide presentation and the whole pitch.
- Use quality graphics
- Explain your business is 10 words / 30 seconds
- Explain the opportunity – what problem are you solving
- What makes you unique?
- Time to do a demo in less than 10 minutes
- How will you achieve critical mass?
- What makes you different from the competition? Do you even have competition?
- What’s your business model?
- Show them the money! Forecast.
- Who’s involved?
- Final – current status, what’s next?
Need to run the pitch by someone who’s been there? Need help coming up with forecast numbers or any of the other elements of the pitch?
A Greater Phoenix SCORE mentor can help you for free! Click here to schedule your meeting at various places in the Phoenix Valley.