Are you happy? Are you successful? Today, are you where you thought you’d be 5 years ago? Did you get better?
Marshall Goldsmith has devised a free strategy that will help you get better at almost anything. In this Inc. Live video, he explains what you need to know about behavioral change.
- What’s important in your life? Values? Health? Family?
- Ask yourself some questions everyday and answer them honestly. Everyday, give yourself a test. Review them at the end of the week. How did you do?
- 6 Principles Behind a Positive Attitude
- Did I do my best to be happy today?
- The First Step to Doing Better is to Try
- What your 95-year-old self wants you to know