At the SCORE 2015 Business Symposium, Giselle Aguiar, AZ Social Media Wiz, presented “Your Social Media Marketing Game Plan for Success.”
No matter how big or small your business is, if you want to be found in search or reach potential customers, you have to start with a social media game plan – both a strategic and tactical game plan. In this video, Giselle explains the importance of understanding how the social media networks work, who your target market is and research which networks they’re using.
You need to put yourself in your target market’s shoes.
The steps to a good marketing plan:
- Set SMART Goals – what do you want to accomplish and by when
- Clearly define your target market’s persona so you can get to know them
- Research your target
- Create a strategic plan – how are you going to accomplish your goals
- Develop a tactical plan – how are you going to implement your strategies
- Remember the 10-4-1 Rule!
- How are you going to capture leads?
- Analyze monthly
You have to make it easy for people to do stuff otherwise they won’t do it!
Defining your target market is challenging as is setting SMART goals. A SCORE mentor can help you with that for free! Click here to schedule a mentoring session.